What do u think of people with tattoos?

hi guys, im male 27 and have 2 kids and iv got a few tattoos and would love some more but i worry about what other people think, so what do u think of people with tattoos?
It's your body, so do what you want with it. If others have a problem with that, then that's their problem.

It's your body, so do what you want with it. If others have a problem with that, then that's their problem.

Too right. Go for it. We don't live in the past. Nor the future we live in the here and now. There are far worse things to do to your body. Like smoking for one. Who worries about what effects that will have on their body in 20 years time??? I don't smoke by the way as I would sooner spend my money on other things lol. Only my opinion tho. If u get another one done show us all the design.

I used to hate tattoos on anyone and went mad when my eldest decided to have one. I then met a wonderful young man who was my daughter's boyfriend and is a tattoo artist. Seeing his work and talking to him gave me an appreciation of the sheer artistry involved in good tattoos. Most of my offspring now have them and the ones they have lood good.....in fact one of my daughters had a fairy on her back finished yesterday and it is beautiful with an amazingly appealing face.

i am 30 and i have 5 tattoos only 2 visable though. 1 on each wrist, i think they are very pretty and not at all 'trailor trash'.

as for the person who said it would ruin how you looked in a wedding dress pah dont be stupid.

personally i love tattoos on men and women. my ex had 2 full sleeves, my brother has 2 full sleeves, a chest piece and also on his legs. he has a very well paid professional job so tattoos dont mean trash at all

hi guys, im male 27 and have 2 kids and iv got a few tattoos and would love some more but i worry about what other people think, so what do u think of people with tattoos?

If you are worried about what people will think of you then you shouldnt have anymore!

I have lots of tattoos and love everyone of them, I dont care what others think of me, if I did I wouldnt have as many.

Quite a few silly people had tattoos done on very visible places like their neck, hands and wrists etc, during the heady, anything goes new Labour days, where it was the public sector that was being built up, and so the old fashioned idea of looking smart and presentable for work was less important and seemed outmoded.

I just wonder now though, If we end up having a few years of Conservatism, will the old fashioned idea of looking the part make a return in the world of work, and leave many of these tattooed people finding themselves unemployable?

I've heard that Americans call them "Tramp stamps!"
Correct, and a variety (specifically, across the lower back) is also usually called "arse antlers"...which I find much funnier still :hihi:

I don't understand people who have/want permanent ones (if it's just henna or a transfer or the like, e.g. for a fashionable short while, why not). But hey, each to their own and all that. So far as I'm concerned, people with visible tatoos are "filed" in the same folder as overtly religious people - to be ignored.

I just wonder now though, If we end up having a few years of Conservatism, will the old fashioned idea of looking the part make a return in the world of work, and leave many of these tattooed people finding themselves unemployable?
You makes your choices, you lives with them ;)

Archived