What do u think of people with tattoos?

Too right. When I see someone with tattoos the message I get is that this person is an violent, uneducated, unemployable thicko, and those first impressions are usually correct.

Stereotypical then eh ?? :roll:

I am neither violent, uneducated (educated to a degree level), not unemployed (work as an Senior Executive Officer) and as said before I am educated.....so I suggest you try and change your views hun as not everyone is the same funnily enough!!

I like good tattoos, not the unimaginative 'fashion' tattoos which some people have. I like looking at tattoos which are done well, you can really appreciate a good artist's work.

I have a few small tattoos, all of which are hidden under my clothes most of the time.

I've talked about tattoos on SF before and been shot down in flames, people seem to get very techy about them, but for all its worth, I hate the things what upsets me is they are there for ever till the day you die and you cant rub them off when you are fed up with them,think when you see some silly old man with faded tattoos on the beach in Spain,people with tattoos they cover up becourse they are ashamed of them, remember a tattoo is for life and what is in style now will be a faded memory in a few years .

hi guys, im male 27 and have 2 kids and iv got a few tattoos and would love some more but i worry about what other people think, so what do u think of people with tattoos?

I'd have to think they're alright because I have one. :)

Just be sensible about where you have more. Don't tattoo your hands, face or neck.

Quite a few silly people had tattoos done on very visible places like their neck, hands and wrists etc, during the heady, anything goes new Labour days, where it was the public sector that was being built up, and so the old fashioned idea of looking smart and presentable for work was less important and seemed outmoded.

I just wonder now though, If we end up having a few years of Conservatism, will the old fashioned idea of looking the part make a return in the world of work, and leave many of these tattooed people finding themselves unemployable?

oh give over, thats the biggest load of claptrap ive heard, trying to bring politics into tattoing

Too right. When I see someone with tattoos the message I get is that this person is an violent, uneducated, unemployable thicko, and those first impressions are usually correct.

i am educated, employed (same company for 8 years) as a manager. i am not violent either.

what a stupid statement to make :rant::suspect:

Archived