The rantings of a drunkard.

what is the worst thing youve done on sheffield forum, where you think you started a good topic then realised the next day it wasn't that good? mine is tonight...hahaha. come on, just for fun, it needs livening up

You been sniffing the diesel again? :huh:

ha ha. wish i had, just been reading posts to a lot af threads on here and wondered if people had posted stuff when they were drunk that they wish they hadn't. never mind..

ha ha. wish i had, just been reading posts to a lot af threads on here and wondered if people had posted stuff when they were drunk that they wish they hadn't. never mind..

Quite a few members come on here on Friday & Saturday nights after theve been drinking. I find them the most relaxed and humorous posts of all.:hihi:

Yes I'll own up to this one....

I posted a petition for signatures to help stop a woman who claimed to be a lesbian from being deported back to Uganda.

Between the time I had initially read about the story in the press and posting the petition on Sheffield Forum the court had found that the woman was obviously lying.

Those who aren't particularly sympathetic to claims of asylum seekers, took great delight in telling me that her claim was fraudulent. I felt like a right charley!

But I wasn't drunk when I posted it - just misinformed!!

Archived