Wonderful meal at Dore Grill

• 10 months later...
Has anyone been recently? my family are thinking of going next month for a meal, and then for a few drinks in the pubs near it.

I've never been

Yes it's very nice up there. Nice environment and atmosphere, reasonable prices, great staff and brilliant food!

Not been for years. It is like stepping back in time though with things like pate on toast, smoked makerel, and the sweet trolley with black forrest gateaux.

Not bad for the money from what I can see but it does cater for a certain age group, but each to their own. I have met the owner, who is Spanish, and he is one of nicest people I have ever met, and so is the rest of his family.

Not been for years. It is like stepping back in time though with things like pate on toast, smoked makerel, and the sweet trolley with black forrest gateaux.

Are you from a future where humans survive on pre-packed NASA space meals or simply absorb nutrition from the environment using osmosis?

Archived