Mess all over Hillsborough Park courtesy of students

There are so many different groups of people we could complain about, it just sounds like whining to me.

Whats wrong with sitting in the park drinking all day? I wish I could do that instead of having to work :D

There are so many different groups of people we could complain about, it just sounds like whining to me.

Whats wrong with sitting in the park drinking all day? I wish I could do that instead of having to work :D

If no one complained about anything or anyone, then everyone would do what they want, when they want, how they want..nothing would ever change and there would be chaos...

Whining, come and do job clearin up <removed> after everyone every morning, then well see who whined. I expect this sort of behavour from underage drinkers n chavs, not bloody students, u come in drink in my park all day n make a mess n I'm sure I few people will come n say a nice hello.

It's not all students just a small group that are like this I think it's wrong to complain about students as a whole. If there were no students there would be no doctors or teachers etc.

I know it's not all but unfortunately it's majority, cus there was an awfull lot of them prancing around in the park at 8.30 last nite.

nothing wrong with you going to the park on your down time with your friends and having a little drink but take your rubbish home with you and dispose of it in the correct fashion and behave like your parents taught you some manners and respect for others

I know it's not all but unfortunately it's majority, cus there was an awfull lot of them prancing around in the park at 8.30 last nite.

No it's not a majority at all there's a he'll of a lot more people in Sheffields unis than what were on the park a lot of which wouldn't behave like that

Archived