Rock'n'Roll at the Broughton Inn.

linda

Hi again Richard

Maggie has just been in touch with me and asked me to give you her face book address which is : -

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=592685829

Hope this hooks you two together, She has mentioned them days often.

If you have any problems contacting here drop me a PM

DJ

Hi DJ, thanks for the info and the help, I followed the link and found Maggie without any probs. Thanks once again for your :help:.

Hi DJ, thanks for the info and the help, I followed the link and found Maggie without any probs. Thanks once again for your :help:.

Maggie has been to my house this afternoon, she says will you add her as a friend, thats if you have not done it allready.

DJ

Hi

My mum used to go there, she was mates with Crazy Dave, Cockney Steve (sadly deceased), Geoff and loads more. I don't know if you know her, she's called Ange?

You might have to give us a bit more info than that Ange, is quite a popular name.

Sorry lol. Her maiden name is Wigfield. I think she spent alot of time in Doncaster as well.
Wigfield????Was she known as Big Ange???

If its the same woman,she knew Ezzy(eric),Hev(heather),Sue and Linda,Dennis(now called Mustaffa or sumat)and many more.....what became of her????

Did you know Dawn & Geoff?

Did Dawn live near Longley????She had a younger,prettier sister called Diane if its the right girl.

She went out with a lad called Keith Bell,who knocked about with "Sonny" McCall and another lad called "The Italian Ted"(even though he was an Arab).