Rock'n'Roll at the Broughton Inn.

linda

Haha small world lol! I will do, she does remember u, she was only talking about u the other day lol - all good though dont worry lol. If u have Facebook, she's on there

No it wasn`t.....she was saying she looked like a monkey with the hair shaved off its face,and she had crap tattoos on,Lee told me he was at your house when it was said....Tell your mum i said Albert is a ------.(she has to fill the blanks in).

Hi all, the landlords son and his wife were called Alan and Linda and will be in their mid to late 60's now, are the stewards at Barlborough club, in the late 60's to early 70's, Dennis Margrim was the Dj at the Broughton on Fridays if my recolection is correct, we used to go down there about 7pm, quick half then up to the Bird in hand, then Enfield then railway and back to the Broughton for 8-45pm good times indeed. We all used to hang around in either the cafe at the corner of Bradfford st or the one between the nat west and Dennis and Barry;s shop on the Cliffe.

Does anyone remember the rock n roll nights in the broughton inn attercliffe early 80's ...... any memories????

loved it there with the rest of the lads and the times over in chesterfield at the temple normanton , donny, blackbull and the concert at the blueboar inn at nottingham wish i could remember more but we were always sozzeled at the end of the night lol happy times

loved it there with the rest of the lads and the times over in chesterfield at the temple normanton , donny, blackbull and the concert at the blueboar inn at nottingham wish i could remember more but we were always sozzeled at the end of the night lol happy times

Piddo? Did you live on Adlington road near Nutty Nellie?

Piddo? Did you live on Adlington road near Nutty Nellie?

lol yeah she lived next door to us . so you know who i am do i get to know who the masked stranger is ?? lol

Edited by piddo