New Bootcamp in Endcliffe Park

Bootcamp training starts in Endcliffe Park Tuesday 12th April

These sessions will be every Tuesday and Thursday rain or shine (hopefully shine!)

Time 18.00 - 18.45

These sessions are suitable for all abilities especially people looking to lose weight and improve their fitness.

The cost is £4 per session

I agree with you becci - a later time should be considered, crap time if you dont finish work till 5.30 - i know you can never suit everyone but 7 pm is a more reasonable time.

Hi Zol06, thanks for you feedback and ideas, your comments really useful.

I'm hoping that the 18.00 start time will suit people who live and work in the area around Ecclesall road.

I will however look at adding a later session as well which will hopefully attract people who finish work later or wish to travel into the area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Due to popular demand from this week there will be extra sessions available. I'm adding an extra evening session on Mondays At 18.00 and also introducing two daytime sessions on Monday and Wednesday mornings running from 9.30 - 10.15.

the new line up is as follows

Monday 9.30 - 10.15

Monday 18.00 - 18.45

Tuesday 18.00 - 18.45

Wednesday 9.30 - 10.15

Thursday 18.00 - 18.45

No need to book Just turn up. £4.00 per session

What does this actually involve?

Hi, the workout is combination of whole body exercises and cardio based work the key to the training is the amount of time you are training versus the amount of time you spend recovering, the workout is fully 'optioned' which means that each exercise can be modified for the individual to work within their own limits.

Archived