Israeli missile strikes kill 6 Palestinians

You were just given a link where an ex British Major with many years in difficult war zones gave clear information based on his professional past expertise in such matters, and you shrug it off with the comment "what has that proved? You have actually proved nothing, linked to nothing, and the only proof you've supplied is your bigoted racist opinion. Now don't you think the evidence given by a former BRITISH military expert is just a little more palatable than the rantings and ravings of a racist? Or do you think because you played the triangle in a military band somehow out weighs this chaps expertise?

Or are you now suggesting that the British Major is a liar? If you think he's a liar could you give us a motive as to why?

The bigoted racist are those like you who support palestinian terrorists who do everything in the name of allah to the cry of "Ali Snack Bar".

Anyone who supports the palestinian child abusers and sex discriminators has got to be sick in the head.

From your posts you'd be happy for a child of yours to be used as a human shield along with your wife/sister/mother/daughter, how sick is that?

When did the last Israeli use their wife/sister/mother/daughter as a human shield as your heroes the Palestinians terrorists do.

Man you're one hell of a sick person.

Thats awful how many people were killed ??
Does it matter, the intention and wish was there as was the suicide bomb alongside the packed bus, and don't foreget the attack on the school bus last week.

The aim in all these attrocties is to kill as amny Israelis as possible of all ages and sexes.

Does it matter, the intention and wish was there as was the suicide bomb alongside the packed bus, and don't foreget the attack on the school bus last week.

The aim in all these attrocties is to kill as amny Israelis as possible of all ages and sexes.

Im not sure we only have the israelis word for all these rockets being sent over !! I reckon their lying as to justify pounding Gazza with bombs !!

Look at how they manipulated the attack on the peace boats from Turkey a few months ago !!
They were pieces boats that were carrying stuff to blow Israelis to pieces.

Where do you think the palestinian terrorists get their munitions from.

Calling them peace boats is as daft as the crudely painted sign outside the blown up military HQ in Bagdhad that read 'Baby Milk factory'

They were pieces boats that were carrying stuff to blow Israelis to pieces.

Where do you think the palestinian terrorists get their munitions from.

Calling them peace boats is as daft as the crudely painted sign outside the blown up military HQ in Bagdhad that read 'Baby Milk factory'

did they find any weapons on board ????

The bigoted racist are those like you who support palestinian terrorists who do everything in the name of allah to the cry of "Ali Snack Bar".

Anyone who supports the palestinian child abusers and sex discriminators has got to be sick in the head.

From your posts you'd be happy for a child of yours to be used as a human shield along with your wife/sister/mother/daughter, how sick is that?

When did the last Israeli use their wife/sister/mother/daughter as a human shield as your heroes the Palestinians terrorists do.

Is it really necessary to be so rude and obnoxious on an open forum. Nothing you have said makes any sense. What is all this Ali Snack Bar about, maybe a childish taunt of some kind but not at all conducive to a serious debate. Are there rules on this forum against this kind of thing?

How very consistent of you bassy as usual to reply with moronic claptrap. You've answered non of my points in the previous posts.

And in my defence I'm not defending any Palestinian. You prove to me that those guys were Palestinian in the link and I'll get right on board with you and back you to the hilt.

As for inferring I'm a supporter of child abusers by using my children as shields is just a cheap shot. If I did that to you you'd be screaming at the mods by now. So apology please.

As for defending Palestinians or Israelis using children as shields please point to where I have. What I object to is you defending one in favour because the other do, and by inference it means you're biased.

So again, I ask you, answer the previous questions rather than replying with inane garbage of your opinions of me as that gets the debate no where.

Is it really necessary to be so rude and obnoxious on an open forum. Nothing you have said makes any sense. What is all this Ali Snack Bar about, maybe a childish taunt of some kind but not at all conducive to a serious debate. Are there rules on this forum against this kind of thing?
Then I suggest that you had read the replies I've had from the likes of Alien and Warranted in recent days, there were so many posts deleted for the offensive content calling me racist traitor etc.

None of mine were offensive or deleted!

So I sugest you look back at the recent history from these posters regarding being rude and offensive.

Archived