Israeli missile strikes kill 6 Palestinians

How very consistent of you bassy as usual to reply with moronic claptrap. You've answered non of my points in the previous posts.

And in my defence I'm not defending any Palestinian. You prove to me that those guys were Palestinian in the link and I'll get right on board with you and back you to the hilt.

So why do you only attack Israel and not the Paletinian the child and women abusers for the policy of using human shields, who fire rockets from built up residential areas so when the heroic israelis return fire people like you can bleat about the naughty Israelis.

As for defending Palestinians or Israelis using children as shields please point to where I have. What I object to is you defending one in favour because the other do, and by inference it means you're biased.

The Israelis don't use human shields it is just propoganda by you and the terrorists who you have so much sympathy for but none for the dead and injured Israelis in the bus bomb attack or the school bus incident.

The Israelis don't use human shields it is just propoganda by you and the terrorists who you have so much sympathy for but none for the dead and injured Israelis in the bus bomb attack or the school bus incident.

both are guilty of some pretty reprehensible deeds. both have used human shields. both have reacted by killing-knowingly-civilians. both have used underhand tactics and done things that fit 'terrorism' to a tee.

as you pointed out, the Palestinians are plagued by not having one real group in power so ceasefires etc tend not hold across the board. and their practices vary wildly from one group to the next. this is bad.

it is equally worrying, if not more so, that Israel, with it's one government and overall power structure does allow its soldiers to do some of the things it lets them do.

'supporting' one group or the other has been shown over the years to be counter productive-as both sides keep getting money, weapons, moral support etc, from well meaning but, ultimately biased people.

both groups need to be held accountable by the whole world if any sort of 'solution' is to be found i think.

So why do you only attack Israel and not the Paletinian the child and women abusers for the policy of using human shields, who fire rockets from built up residential areas so when the heroic israelis return fire people like you can bleat about the naughty Israelis.

Again, a non post.

I've never attacked Israel or the Palestinians. What I'm attacking is the content of your posts, and this is the only reason you get so overly sensitive because someone isn't playing your 'I'm a victim and Alien is picking on me' game.

If Palestinians are using kids as human shields then I'm on board with you but not for your reasons. Your logic is a defence based on what part of the world you live in rather than the crime committed. So, you're going to have to do better than bassy says so as proof of evidence.

One minute you're anti Palestinian and in the next breath their heroic. Make your mind up man.

Grow some nuts and answer the previous questions rather than constantly cry victim.

The thread isn't about sympathy..what do you want me to do? tell you I'm crying for one side or the other. Both sides as explained in post#44 have a lot to answer for.

And why are you making wild accusations that I put out anti-Israeli propaganda?

Can you use facts rather than sentiments based on your racism please.

The thread isn't about sympathy..what do you want me to do? tell you I'm crying for one side or the other. Both sides as explained in post#44 have a lot to answer for.

And why are you making wild accusations that I put out anti-Israeli propaganda?

Can you use facts rather than sentiments based on your racism please.

Why are you surprised?

Bassman has never done debate.

'supporting' one group or the other has been shown over the years to be counter productive-as both sides keep getting money, weapons, moral support etc, from well meaning but, ultimately biased people.
Hold on a minute where do the palestinians get there arms from and how do they get them into Gaza?

Hold on a minute where do the palestinians get there arms from and how do they get them into Gaza?

many different ways as you know. they get them from all sorts; benefactors, other nations who support their cause, organizations that do etc. and they smuggle them in in a thousand different ways.

why?

So Palestinian terrorists don't kill Israelis.

Of course they don't, they're too poor and starving because of the lack of food and bare essentials that the bleaters were going on about because of the tiny tunnels that minute quantities of aid comes through.

That was until it was shown in the news how full sized cars drove through thso oh so tiny tunnels to end up in car showrooms in Gaza city.

The palestinian supporters live same the lie that the palestinians dish out everytime Israel gives them a clip round the ear like naughty ill disciplined children.

Archived