Scuba Diving at Stocksbridge Leisure Centre

Diveworld will be holding SCUBA training sessions, Try Dives, Discover Scuba Diving (DSDs) and other diving related experiences at Stocksbridge Leisure centre on the 7th and 8th May.

If you are about to go on holiday and would like to learn how to dive or snorkel before you go give us a call :)

Anyone wishing book a course or experience a Try dive or Discover Scuba Diving can book a place by contacting the dive centre on 0114 233 2995 or email info@learn2dive.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if it was you or not, but my son has been there 2day and done scuba diving. with chaucer school??

he loved it, he has not stopped talking about it lol

i would recommend you. he will be doing it again!

:)

Thanks for the reply Jogon, yes it was us,:hihi:

The whole group were great fun and were exceptional in the water, all our team enjoyed introducing them to Scuba and would love to see them back again.

If your son or any of the group want another shot at scuba, we will do them another Try Dive Experience for half the usual price, or a BOGOF if they want to come in pairs:o:hihi::D

Hi Carrie,

We have just come back from the latest pool session at Stocksbridge and are there again tomorrow.

The next sessions we will be running are on the 11th and 12th June, there is also a deeper pool session down at Ponds Forge on a Monday night, the next one being the 13th June.

All our dates and details can be found on http://www.learn2dive.co.uk

Look forward to getting Ashley back in the water again soon.:D

Archived