Why is everyone dyeing their hair jet black ?

Is it just me, but everyone seems to be dyeing their hair jet black these days.

Men, but mostly women. Its not a natural looking black, but a jet bluey, shiny black. !!!

The shops must be selling lots of black hair dye, but whats happened to cause this ? Is it Goth related ?:huh:

I usually dye mine Cosmic Blue, which is a really black black with a navy tinge in the sunlight. I haven't dyed it for about 4 months now though. My hair's black anyway but I like the hint of blue lol. I'm in a natural mood at the moment though. :)

I usually dye mine Cosmic Blue, which is a really black black with a navy tinge in the sunlight. I haven't dyed it for about 4 months now though. My hair's black anyway but I like the hint of blue lol. I'm in a natural mood at the moment though. :)

Yes, thats what Im seeing as I walk around town , and on the buses. Clones of people walking around with Blue/black hair !!! Whats causing all this ? Where have all the blondes and redheads gone ?:suspect:

Yes, thats what Im seeing as I walk around town , and on the buses. Clones of people walking around with Blue/black hair !!! Whats causing all this ? Where have all the blondes and redheads gone ?:suspect:

I don't know - I've been using that colour for years... they must all be copying me lol! :hihi:

What colour's yours Patty?

Archived