Why is everyone dyeing their hair jet black ?

Arrr, so unfair!

I wish I'd never gone so dark, and never used a permanent colour anyway! I'd love to go redder than that, but I know for a fact that I'll just end up with bright red roots (my hairs naturally near enough blonde) and black ends :hihi:

im a natural mucky blonde lol as a child my hair was blonde with natural whitish streaks, id llove to go a deep red but like yousay one step at a time, on tuesday im having a little fringe put in, im 29 now and always had no fringe with a middle parting, since being 16, arggg, im worried

Yes, my hair is dyed blonde but it gets very dry and strawy, unless I condition it well.

yes i was the same back then, i do miss my blonde hair but i also got to a piont where i had mucky blonde roots within a week of dying it, the piont came when i went dark hated it then went blonde again, it took that many dyes i burnt my scalp and ended up with end that i could snap, so went brown again, and never looked back:D

now its too soft after washing and i cant style it

im a natural mucky blonde lol as a child my hair was blonde with natural whitish streaks, id llove to go a deep red but like yousay one step at a time, on tuesday im having a little fringe put in, im 29 now and always had no fringe with a middle parting, since being 16, arggg, im worried

Ah, you'll have to let us know what it looks like! I wanted a fringe, but it's just so much more hard work. I've got a side parting and that's enough of a pain, it just flops infront of my face most of the time :hihi:

You can have it bleach bathed at House of W, for around £10 and it only takes about 20 mins at most. A friend had it done and had it dyed bright red after.

Ah, you'll have to let us know what it looks like! I wanted a fringe, but it's just so much more hard work. I've got a side parting and that's enough of a pain, it just flops infront of my face most of the time :hihi:

You can have it bleach bathed at House of W, for around £10 and it only takes about 20 mins at most. A friend had it done and had it dyed bright red after.

yeah will do hun, i just need a change bigtime, i see everyone with a fringe and its look brill, im so bored of the same style, we shall see

and where is this place, thats really cheap, my local hairdresser refuses to even touch mine, just telles me come back when ive grown the black out

yeah will do hun, i just need a change bigtime, i see everyone with a fringe and its look brill, im so bored of the same style, we shall see

and where is this place, thats really cheap, my local hairdresser refuses to even touch mine, just telles me come back when ive grown the black out

That's exactly what my hairdresser says. It's on eccy rd, and it's a major hairdresser too, so I was really shocked it was so cheap and they'll dye it. My hairdresser said it would take all day to bleach and they wouldn't dye it for at least 2 weeks after.

House of W

0114 267 6600

833, Ecclesall Rd

Suppose you could give them a call and ask! I daren't do it incase my hair falls out or something :hihi:

That's exactly what my hairdresser says. It's on eccy rd, and it's a major hairdresser too, so I was really shocked it was so cheap and they'll dye it. My hairdresser said it would take all day to bleach and they wouldn't dye it for at least 2 weeks after.

House of W

0114 267 6600

833, Ecclesall Rd

Suppose you could give them a call and ask! I daren't do it incase my hair falls out or something :hihi:

ohh thanks hun, ill be ring them for sure, maybe they can give me the confidence it will work, mine just says no it will ruin your hair etc

Archived