Where is the bee?

A few hours ago there was the BIGGEST bee i had EVER seen in my kitchen. I HATE bee's. So i quickly shut all the doors and went out shopping. I just got home and we cant find the bee! It CANT have got out! There isnt any tiny holes or anything and kitchen door and outside door have been shut!

I wont even go in the kitchen as im so frightened, my hubby has looked everywhere! When i left it it was buzzing around at the windows like mad, but obviously its dark now.

Will it have died? Will it be asleep in a place we cant see?

As a gardener i obviously come into contact with too many bees and wasps to count, to date though i've never been stung by a bee, they aren't half as aggressive as wasps.

If one was in my house my only worry would be getting the poor bugger back outside.

As a gardener i obviously come into contact with too many bees and wasps to count, to date though i've never been stung by a bee, they aren't half as aggressive as wasps.

If one was in my house my only worry would be getting the poor bugger back outside.

Thats what my hubby wanted to do when he got home from work but we cant find it anywhere! but there is no way it could have got out. Its very weird!

Archived