Nesh people today

I cant believe how nesh some people are. I have been for a walk to the lane today, in me shorts and a sleeveless t shirt. What a lovely sunny day we have had. Cant believe the amount of people i saw wearing coats and fleeces still. Passed one guy wearing a white t-shirt, football shirt with a fleece on top. How nesh are some people today, I was very warm

I'm nesh, been out this morning in a sleevless top, sat all afternoon on my settee with my cardigan and blanket!!! I'm such a wuss. In all fairness to me though - it is actually warmer outside than it is in my house. Maybe I shouldn't have been so lazy and actually left the house this afternoon!!!!

I dont mind when adults strip off

but when I see babies in their prams with no cardi's or anything on their arms really annoys me, they arent moving about so will feel it more than adults... even though its very pleasant its not exatly a heatwave :roll:

I cant believe how nesh some people are. I have been for a walk to the lane today, in me shorts and a sleeveless t shirt. What a lovely sunny day we have had. Cant believe the amount of people i saw wearing coats and fleeces still. Passed one guy wearing a white t-shirt, football shirt with a fleece on top. How nesh are some people today, I was very warm

I've seen people wear coats buttoned up on boiling hot days. Very odd.

Personally I feel the cold more than the average person, so I'd be one of those still wearing a (light) coat or a fleece.

Human body temperature is a measure of the body's ability to keep, generate, or get rid of heat as the need arises. The body is very adept at maintaining temperature within a narrow and safe range, despite occasional huge variations in the room temperature.

But some bodies are more efficient than others. Even bodies of the same height and weight may differ dramatically in the ability to maintain body temperature.

LINK

Archived