Getting married but we need a reception venue!

Thanks guys! We went to the harthill village hall this morning, looks cute just no green areas for kids to play etc. Very cheap too but were getting married in Sheffield so may have go lay a coach on for those coming to the reception, were still looking though.

Anyone know of any well priced, reliable and friendly coach companies who could do a drop off and pick up, probably around 11pm or midnight.

Any suggestions??? Muchos thanks folks!! :)

Hi,

maybe you could try to find something on this website, here are some meeting rooms, but lot of them are wedding venues. You can use this search engine, select checkboxes, capacities, some criterias and so on.

Good luck with it!:D And tell us where have you been, and give some revies of places if you have time:) It will be usefull for other people looking for a venue.

Any luck yet? I am still in two minds about my venue as I still have no idea how much it will cost to decorate until I know the numbers and sizes of tables. I found another venue (Ridgeway) which I loved due to the area and greenery outside but I think it's too small for my numbers, will check it out though :( x

try here they allow you to do your own catering, however cute it aint, but may meet your needs. Just looked at the website and it is a bit rubbish but the phone number is on there.x

http://www.hillsborougharena.co.uk/

Thats where my reception will be! If you join their facebook group you can look at the room setups which make it look nicer ;) the woman who is organising it is lovely and very accomodating. Ideal for us because of our budget and it's central to where most of our guests are coming from.

http://www.hillsborougharena.co.uk/upload/file/special_party_package_nov_2010.pdf

Archived