Do i have a wasps nest??

ok where can i get this from?:D

DIY or garden stores - I think Wilkinsons, near the markets, sell it.

I'm sure you'll find somebody to do the spraying for you - not everybody finds phobias entertaining.

DIY or garden stores - I think Wilkinsons, near the markets, sell it.

I'm sure you'll find somebody to do the spraying for you - not everybody finds phobias entertaining.

hey dozy thanks hun, il try and get some asap, ill ask my neighbour or my fella to do it:hihi:

and yes a lot of people do find it amusing, ive actually been in tears before from people laughing at me, but i get so scared i feel like something is really wrong with my heart is going to beat right out, its so loud in my ears:(

ive been and put tape over all my vents in the house, im so worried

hey dozy thanks hun, il try and get some asap, ill ask my neighbour or my fella to do it:hihi:

and yes a lot of people do find it amusing, ive actually been in tears before from people laughing at me, but i get so scared i feel like something is really wrong with my heart is going to beat right out, its so loud in my ears:(

Its same they use for ants just ask for ant or wasp powder works well you could blast some in all vents just incase.Tennis racket works wonders plus they end up on next door garden :hihi:

Its same they use for ants just ask for ant or wasp powder works well you could blast some in all vents just incase.Tennis racket works wonders plus they end up on next door garden :hihi:

thanks hun, will pop to wilkos tomorrow and get some, my fella due to see me in the evening so ill save the job for him :hihi: and yeah good idea ill do the vents too, and yeah i bet a racket is good, may buy one of those too:hihi:, saying that id be in that much of a panic id drop it and run:loopy:

My bold

Some people just need a damn good slapping! :rant:

And I'll bet they've got phobias, too, but not ones that are so easy to spot. I once worked with somebody who was terrified of thunderstorms. Personally, I love 'em, but I was to happy to spend time sitting with her on the internal stairwell, where she felt relatively safe, until it was all over. And I gave a gobfull of abuse to anybody who dared to mock her it any way!!!

My bold

Some people just need a damn good slapping! :rant:

And I'll bet they've got phobias, too, but not ones that are so easy to spot. I once worked with somebody who was terrified of thunderstorms. Personally, I love 'em, but I was to happy to spend time sitting with her on the internal stairwell, where she felt relatively safe, until it was all over. And I gave a gobfull of abuse to anybody who dared to mock her it any way!!!

thanks hun:D and yeah people have a lot more odd ones then mine, i had a guy the other day really annoying me, telling me to keep still and they wont bother me, i was saying look i know you mean well and i know that but it just isnt that simple, i cannot do that, im not just scared, i will faint, he still kept just shaking his head and telling me that theres no need for me to be like that and to just stand still, i ended up saying thanks and walking away, but it really got to me, a lot of people really dont understand. ive even had family shouting at me and telling me im making them and myself look stupid etc......and getting angry with me.....like thay say NATALIEEEEE for gods sake, calm down your embarrassing me this also makes me want to sit and cry:( but the worst is the laughing, i hate being mocked for something that literally terrifies me, so dont understand why it so hard for people to understand its not a normal fear, and that it actually affects my life, i try to explain but they just laugh and say silly things to make me feel better

I love storms too, but bless you just sitting with her. sometimes that is just what someone needs:D

Archived