Greenwood close littledale

my grand parents lived on greenwood ave..lovely and quiet it was,,used to play on the garages that backed onto their garden..
Oh yes new a lad smack in between that block used to have BSA 350 cant think of his name you may know David Bolsover or parents though across road from there.

Yeah will have been my dad,he Has two brothers...trevor and sean. what year did you live round there,ill ask him if he remembers you,he pops down that why to catch up with old pals..

At a guess i would say got to know him around 75-77. I might have had either BSA C15 Triumph Tiger Cub or Enfield myself around that time.I was born there 58 if he do,s not remember me he may well remember brother Glenn.

Speaking of those garages right up at top on left in corner there was a garage that actualy was on there back garden but they used access thorough garages site.A lad called John lived at that house you would,nt know who im on about would you and there surname.Actual house was on Greenwood Rd i think no 79

John

Archived