Garden Advice needed

Hi

I am not a lover of gardening so last year we decided to cover our garden in playbark so we didnt have to mow the lawn again :rolleyes:

Well anyway, since then the dog has dug various holes in the underlay stuff under the playbark and the grass (well weeds) has started to grow through and it just looks a mess....

So I think I am going to have to resign myself to the fact that I will have to have grass (our garden is on a slope so dont think anything else will work)

I just want to know if I take the playbark up and put grass seeds down how long will it take to grow?

I tried the bark stuff - works a better if you put down a sheet of weed retarding membraine underneath - can be a bit pricey and takes time to do, but does the job (mostly!) ;)

I did do that :) the dog has been digging it all up which is why the weeds have grown through...

Think you'll ave to admit defeat with this project then! Your Pooch obviously thinks something is buried under there. The times our dog went for a good scrat about in the garden, just when we'd planted new bulbs, only to dig them all up again! She thought it was great!! :huh:

Archived