BNP candidate charged with public order offence

what happened to the muslims that were burning poppies an british flags?

One was fined and charged with the same Public Order Offence.

Guardian

A Muslim extremist who burned replica poppies on Remembrance Day last year has been fined £50 after being found guilty of a public order offence.

I was looking to see if I could find a case of someone being charged for burning the bible or a harry potter book but I couldn’t.

He was an arse for burning the book but charging him is going a bit too far, unless it didn’t belong to him.

I did find this and she should have been hanged from the same tree and set on fire.

One was fined and charged with the same Public Order Offence.

Guardian

A Muslim extremist who burned replica poppies on Remembrance Day last year has been fined £50 after being found guilty of a public order offence.

Bare in mind this was in the street, in London, on Remembrance Day. A bit different unless we hear the Koran was burned somewhere inflammatory at an inappropriate time.

I think 'never trust anyone who burns books' is generally a good rule to live by. Whatever ideas they may disagree with, burning a book is not the way to go about tackling that.

"Wherever they burn books they will also, in the end, burn human beings.”

- Heinrich Heine

It’s hard to comprehend that the burning of a book can result in death or life in prison.

It’s a good job he doesn’t live in Pakistan but he may still have a bounty for his head.

At least they punish both Bible burners and Koran burners in Pakistan but not with equal punishment.

Archived