Archery for kids

When my grandson was training at the University cricket and football ground on Bawtry rd there was an advert for archery, I think they were called Chantry Archery club. You would have to do a search.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just seen a poster promoting a new Archery club, they are holding a "Have a Go" and "taster sessions" this Saturday 6th August 2011 at Mosborough Miners Welfare between 10.00am and 4.00pm. They are called Aardwolf Archers and their email address is aardwolfarchers@gmail.com if you need any info. I live close to this area so if I can get more information i'll post on here.

Hi, I am a member of Abbeydale Archers which is located at Beauchief, Sheffield & beginners courses are run through for ages 8 & above (including adults); If you are interested have a look at abbeydalearchers.com website or e-mail the committee at committee@abbeydalearchers.com for more details. We have a number of junior members at our club. Best wishes, Alison

• 2 months later...

Hello all, just thought I'd bring this thread back to life as the new archery club in town is taking part in a special October break event. We already have outdoor shooting in the S20 area and indoor shooting in the S2 area of Sheffield and we are now teaming up with Play and Sports Solutions Ltd to offer indoor archery Have a go's for 8 to 14 year olds at the new Sports Learning Zone.

This is a new venture which offers many different indoor sports including archery and we'll be there on 26th October 2011 holding two sessions between 9.30am and 11.30am and 1.00pm till 3.00pm.

It's completely free of charge so if you have any kids between 8 and 14 bring them down to the Sports Learning Zone, Unit 11, Holbrook Close, Holbrook, Sheffield, S20 3FJ or call Aardwolf Archers on 07961 440075. The event will be held in a safe and warm environment with free parking.

Archived