Dangerous cyclists

So a 5 year old who's just got a new bike for xmas, with his little stabilisers attached, you expect to have to wait until his parents can take him to a cycle trail in the countryside before even learning to ride???

Sure, they're a great day out, but where did you learn to ride a bike? Probably on the pavement or road outside your home like everyone else!

Any adult who lets a 5yr old child who has just learned how to ride a bike, do so on a main road then their parenting skills need to be questioned

Any adult who lets a 5yr old child who has just learned how to ride a bike, do so on a main road then their parenting skills need to be questioned

Thankyou! Although there are plenty of parents who's skills should be, as you say, questioned

Not all roads are main roads, so I'm pretty sure it can be taken as read that Cyclone was referring to non-main ones.

£1.30/ltr is "expensive" for some people but not for others, it depends of course on ones personal finances doesn't it? But there's no doupt the price has risen sharply in a short period of time.

Well I earn about £14,000 a year and do about 300 miles a week in my car. I enjoy driving and compared to a lot of other things, such as fizzy pop, washing up liquid and alcohol, £1.30 for a litre is relatively cheap

Archived