Dangerous cyclists

I'm not interested maybes I'm only interested in the officialy stated scenarios.

Do you want me to post the Highway Code section so that you and your crony won't have to make up stories.

You really get very wound up about this don't you? Would you describe yourself as being calm behind the wheel?

actually b) is wrong, they are making a manoeuvre, they are passing a parked vehicle, so my original statement stands, as its the correct thing to do!!

Yeah, so every time you pass a parked vehicle is a manoeuvre? And every time you make such a manoeuvre you check your mirrors. And you think that's safe?

I really hope I never encounter you here.

You may or may not be wrong in your mind but let llimatron speak for itself.

The wrong way down a one way road is the wrong way! End of.

see reply from mattleonard:hihi:

You are amusing me when I have to work late though so I salute you sir/it!

actually b) is wrong, they are making a manoeuvre, they are passing a parked vehicle, so my original statement stands, as its the correct thing to do!!

Yes but you see the motorists, drivers etc should be mind readers/babysitters for cyclists who these numptys insist are the responsibilty of other road users when they (the cyclists) are let loose on the roads.

Yes but you see the motorists, drivers etc should be mind readers/babysitters for cyclists who these numptys insist are the responsibilty of other road users when they (the cyclists) are let loose on the roads.

Yes but you see the cyclists etc should be mind readers/babysitters for foreign colourblind women who these numptys insist are the responsibilty of other road users when they (the foreign colourblind women) are let loose on the roads.

The wrong way down a one way road is the wrong way! End of.

I like the way that when it suits you you take people's posts far more literally than they intend, but every other time you make up some wildly different interpretation that generally means the opposite.

Archived