Dangerous cyclists

I like the way that when it suits you you take people's posts far more literally than they intend, but every other time you make up some wildly different interpretation that generally means the opposite.
Talk about kettle calling saucepan black.

LOOK, or will they just carry on and overtake without looking if a bus/car or HGV is right behind them at the time, at what point does not looking before making a maneuver make sense, they could be pulling out straight into the path of another vehicle and that makes them dangerous!!

Does that answer your question simply enough??

I'm confused as to how they could possibly pull out into the path of another vehicle.

Unless of course that vehicle was just about to make an illegal overtaking manoeuvre... Without having followed the highway code and observed ahead and without having anticipated the path of the vehicle (bike) in front of them.

Is that what you're saying, that cyclists have to molly coddle idiot drivers who might otherwise run them down?

We've already answered the topic, do you want me to post the section from Highway Code again?

Does the highway code answer this question. I seriously doubt it, because the question is about a specific scenario and the path a vehicle will take. I'm not asking you for any related rules in the highway code, I'm asking you what path the vehicle will take.

What's the matter, is it too embarrassing to admit you know where the bike is going?

Archived