Dangerous cyclists

Is moving within the same lane manouvering?

If so, do you signal every time you reposition your car in the lane you are driving in?

Do you signal when passing a cyclist?

Did you read the section posted from the Highway Code regarding cyclists and manoeuvring?

if not I'll post again.

Guest sibon
Did you read the section posted from the Highway Code regarding cyclists and manoeuvring?

if not I'll post again.

Endlessly. Post it again if you like, but all of Sheffield knows it off by heart.

Maybe you should focus a little more on your behaviour as a road user and let others get on with doing whatever they do. I'm guessing that you don't want to hurt, or kill a cyclist, so why not try your best to avoid doing that. Save all the pent up anger for your guitar.

Mention an idiotic cyclist and you get 'motorists do this and motorists do that' considering this thread is about 'Dangerous cyslists' the Martini Brigade grab at anything.

Are you blind? Waldershef made his post, a good one, and I responded without mentioning motorists behaviour on the road at all. That instantly makes the above post wrong. You have a strange debating technique. You post falsehood after falsehood. Fancy having a go at any of the questions yet? I summed them up for you in post 621. Come on big man, nows your chance to show some spine, go straight after me, you have the floor.......

Guest sibon
If I have to change my position on te road of course I do, do you?

Even when you don't have to change lane?

That puts you in a minority.

Do you do it every time you change your position within a lane?

Can you tell us what route you take in a morning and what car you drive. It would be nice to get a bullseye on somebody who really deserves it.

Oooh what a big tough boy you are, mind you I've had it on good authority that you also drive a sports car, has it got a big boot lid handle and go faster stripes.

Try again, i think you missed it

Fancy having a go at any of the questions yet? I summed them up for you in post 621. Come on big man, nows your chance to show some spine, go straight after me, you have the floor.......

If the rest of you is as big as your mouth you'll be massive.:hihi::loopy::hihi::loopy::roll:

Archived