Dangerous cyclists

im not a troll, i posted a link to back up my statement, its just that some people on here feel very strongly that they have the right to cycle where they want with no helmet and little regard to safety, thats the reason for a private members bill.

So please feel free to explain to us all how that is trolling?:loopy:

How is not wearing a helmet going to result in a charge of death by dangerous cycling?

How is not wearing a helmet going to result in a charge of death by dangerous cycling?

laws of physics if someone travelling at 20-30mph hits a stationary person will do a lot of damage and potentially kill someone, including the cyclist, thats why a helmet is preferable

I wish your posts were taxed on emissions. Because if the emissions of methane (the gas emitted when bulls go to the toilet) were totted up, you'd be bankrupt.
So you think road tax is based solely on emission as well do you?

That is because Bassman62 and Dawny1970 are trolls. Classic trolls, if not very sophisticated ones.

Just stop feeding them. Resist the urge to hit "Reply" and kill the thread stone dead.

The posts on this page like the one quoted in the above reply are of the usual type to get the thread closed because having lost the argument regarding the topic certain members have to fall back on making offensive and insulting posts in doing so they start arguments and get the thread closed.

This thread is about:- Dangerous cyclists

I was replying to his referral to dawny as "dear" and actually when I realised he (dawny) was male it made me read his comments differently. So I personally don't feel it was totally off- topic.

I could argue that your constant referral to sports cars is not directly related to " dangerous cyclists" either.

I was replying to his referral to you as "dear" and actually when I realised you were male it made me read your comments differently. So I personally don't feel it was totally off- topic..

Don't worry about it, Bassman62's quite happy to go off topic when he feels the urge to.

Archived