Terraced houses and motorbike access

im sorry it wouldve been done if it was me the first time he ever did it but thats just me,

OK, just for arguments sake then. In post 11 it is stated that he has the right to use his bike on the passageway.

If this was you and he told you where to go, stating that he is within his rights to use the passageway in the way he does, what would you have done then?

To get the bike from his garage to the road he has to try and navigate it through his single gate, then, to be able to actually get his bike down the passage he has to drive forward and backwards until he is able to ride it down the passage.
Almost universally, a gennel is pedestrian access, he is in breach of his/your title deeds wherein you grant an easement to him (permission to cross your land to get to his land). Check your title deeds.

Also, the gennel will be contructed to take pedestrian traffic, he will be causing structural damage taking vehicles along it.

He is entitled to use the passage way on his bike - but he can sit and push with his feet til he's outside...
No he's (most likely) not. It is pedestrian access. Check your title deeds.

OK, just for arguments sake then. In post 11 it is stated that he has the right to use his bike on the passageway.

If this was you and he told you where to go, stating that he is within his rights to use the passageway in the way he does, what would you have done then?

evicted him, his bike, and his teeth

just try having a polite word, explain it's noisy and fumy and ask him to be more considerate, see if he will push it. can't he get a cover and park it on the road?

I wouldn't ask anyone to park a bike outside a terrace house in Sheffield - Not safe, especially if it's the guys only form of transport... But the noise thing is probably something the OPs neighbour hasn't even thought about... Once it's bought up, he could push the bike if he's leaving the house late at night or really early in the morning...

I wouldn't ask anyone to park a bike outside a terrace house in Sheffield - Not safe, especially if it's the guys only form of transport... But the noise thing is probably something the OPs neighbour hasn't even thought about... Once it's bought up, he could push the bike if he's leaving the house late at night or really early in the morning...

Neither would I! He's got a car, he's a sort of fair weather rider, literally!

Like I've already said though, I will have a word with him, I just like to be in possession of the full facts. As I'm sure many of you know you can base a better argument that way should he decide to take it the wrong way.

Thanks for the information everyone.

Archived