Is this Havard referencing?

Nelson, H. G., and Maltenfort, G. G., report of TAPPI Flat Crush Study, Tappi 44 (9): 614 (1961).

Is 1961 the year? It just looks so different to me, what I usually reference. If I am correct this is referencing a journal.

I appreciate your help!

Nelson, H. G., and Maltenfort, G. G., report of TAPPI Flat Crush Study, Tappi 44 (9): 614 (1961).

Is 1961 the year? It just looks so different to me, what I usually reference. If I am correct this is referencing a journal.

I appreciate your help!

It is referencing a journal, but it's not Harvard referencing.

My guess is: Volume 44, Issue 9, Page 614, Year 1961.

Thanks shortcrust! It was the only thing in the bibliography so there were no other clues. Typical! LOL!

If you get '' Managing ? a student research project '' from the library, Harvard referencing is in there.

It is so long since I used the Harvard method - glad to see that it is still in use.

It is referencing a journal, but it's not Harvard referencing.

My guess is: Volume 44, Issue 9, Page 614, Year 1961.

Tappi is the Technical branch of the American Pulp and Paper institute. I have been pleased to attend many of their annual conventions over the years, as a papermaker.:)

Archived