Scalar Energy - the explanation of all conspiracies!

Isn't this simply another term for zero-point energy? Which, I understand, exists, even if it's not a usable energy source.

Essentially yes.

And you can use zero point energy. Just not for very long and the Universe makes you give it back again almost immediately (due to one of the sillier consequences of quantum mechanics - not that there is much that makes sense in there...)

a voice of reason amongst the insanity

Gahh, I knew it was a mistake!

Zero point energy is unusable (notwithstanding Obelix's explanation above). What I'm asking is have the wingnut brigade appropriated zero-point energy to weave into their dingbat conspiracies? Or is this something they have just made up.

What do you think?

Not quite clever enough for this genius on youtube - he seems to have got every base covered :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_M6YO9nckw

That is brilliant :hihi:

Right, I'm off to fire up my Tesla Zero Time Reference Generator. Expect the Moore Street sub-station to explode sometime soon :thumbsup:

(Seriously though, I can do the trick of lighting up lightbulbs without using wires. It has nothing to do with "free energy" or any such crap)

Gahh, I knew it was a mistake!

Zero point energy is unusable (notwithstanding Obelix's explanation above). What I'm asking is have the wingnut brigade appropriated zero-point energy to weave into their dingbat conpiracies? Or is this something they have just made up.

What do you think?

Do you seriously think that people who cannot understand basic Newtonian mechanics and add up using their toes could even understand what zero point energy is?

Let alone why it's there, how it manifests and the reasons why it's essentially inaccessible?

I know what I think but politeness about my fellow man, in the loosest sense of the word forbades me from mentioning it.

Archived