Do you use Twitter?

do reckon you would use twitter if you knew how to?

(althuogh make sure you have lots of spare time otherwise you may becomme addicted like me!)

Probably not, 'cos I'd be liable to get addicted and Facebook already takes up too much time away from my essay writing :hihi:

Most tweets are the most dull rubbish ever. It is facebook with just the status updates. I don't care what Jordan thinks or Michael Barrymore says. It all seems a bit pointless to me.

Exactly, I don't care what Stephan Fry had for breakfast.

But him writing a breakfast list has more humour , quality and interest in it than all the daily papers put together.

Anything has more humour than the daily papers put together, I belsh and fart more humorous things than they print but no one wants to liten to me expelling my bodily gasses from my mouth or anus so it isn't really a great comparrison

Stephen Fry is a modern day Noel Coward

I don't know, Coward lived on the very edge of what was acceptable and constantly challenged the society he lived in, I don't think Mr Fry does, he can be funny though.

aw jealous of you talking to the silver fox!!

would you ever use Twitter to look for a job or are you happy in your job at the moment?

Nah, cant say id look for a job via twitter. What does that say to potential employers, about their employees? 'Oh well looks like they spend quite alot of time on twitter....mobile'.

Archived