Looking for michael dyson

md1pts

i know a mick dyson , would be around that age ..... he has or had long black greasy hair & was popularly known as "rough mick" but i havnt seen him for a long while but if it sounds like him to u , i know a m8 that might still see him ..... i knew him from pubs in darnall area

i know a mick dyson he is in his 50s married to janice and has a son and daughter he used to live on the manor then moved to stradbrooke he works at the manor advice centre and i think he is born in april but not sure it could be his son that is. if you can give me some more info on him or something i can confim to him who you are will get my hubby to ring him as he a good friend of his

I have been in contact with md1pt1 for a while on this and he really could do with some help on this.

Hopefully someone can find him when I failed.

However, Mike did have a shop at Firthpark and is no longer there and all avenues I have taken to trace him from that have flopped.

Hopefully, someone knows him, Mick Grayson lived on Gray Street in the 1970s.

NOTE. I have been notified that any meeting would be "Dangerous" with this pair so I now refrain from continueing with any involvement in this.

Sad, but true.

Recommend you take a step back from this.

CR

• 8 years later...

Archived