Israel 'collectively punishes' entire population

Bear in mind, punishing an entire population for the crimes of an individual, is a war crime.

So is carrying out undeclared war like the Yom Kippur cowardly attack, even though as usual the Arabs got whupped again by tiny Israel.

The Arab people are so stupid for listening to their despot leaders who don't want peace because if there was peace and open contact with Israel the Arab people would see how they've been duped and kept backwards by their own leaders for years.

No matches ??? :confused:

CXC3000, bounce who whoever you are. You are not going to win and are definately not going to change peoples' opinions so don't either try to bother.

If you think people should just dismiss what Israel does to the Palestinians on a daily basis, then I'm afraid (for your sake) it's not going to happen.

As long as Tel Aviv continues to engage in human rights abuses, then they will be brought up on it.

I'm probably the only member of this forum to have close contact with Muslims every day and the only one that has actually interacted with, now thankfully dead, extremist murderers.

That means I have a better understanding of how they think than most other posters and I'll be very plain; if an extremist power with the ability to attack and damage Israel comes to power, they'll do it regardless of the losses on their side.

Israel has been guilty of mass murder and more war crimes than anyone cares to mention since their formation and there is a strong (and understandable) wish to get rid of them.

Personally I would sooner they just retreat to the 1967 borders and call it a day but they won't so, sooner or later, they get messed up.

It's a great pity so many will be killed when it happens but happen it will regardless of how much I won't like it because of the inevitable carnage.

No matches ??? :confused:

If you think people should just dismiss what Israel does to the Palestinians on a daily basis, then I'm afraid (for your sake) it's not going to happen.

As long as Tel Aviv continues to engage in human rights abuses, then they will be brought up on it.

Talk about a biased one sided view and people call me onsided.

I'm probably the only member of this forum to have close contact with Muslims every day and the only one that has actually interacted with, now thankfully dead, extremist murderers.

That means I have a better understanding of how they think than most other posters and I'll be very plain; if an extremist power with the ability to attack and damage Israel comes to power, they'll do it regardless of the losses on their side.

Israel has been guilty of mass murder and more war crimes than anyone cares to mention since their formation and there is a strong (and understandable) wish to get rid of them.

Personally I would sooner they just retreat to the 1967 borders and call it a day but they won't so, sooner or later, they get messed up.

It's a great pity so many will be killed when it happens but happen it will regardless of how much I won't like it because of the inevitable carnage.

My Bold= What an utter load of tripe, so Israel is now according to you on line with Hitler, Pol Pot, all the african states where mass murders have taken place and not foregetting the recent issues in the Balkans, do you understand the true meaning of mass murder. Do you understand the true figures of the 'Holocaust' where millions who weren't attacking anyone were murdered?.

The Holocaust victime weren't attacking anyone unlike the Arabs who on a daily basis 'Poke the tiger in the ear'.

Sadly only too true. The Israelis and the rest of the world should take note of the unrest in many of the Arab countries and plan for a peaceful future otherwise scores may be settled in a chaotic world that middle East has a potential to be without the sell out dictators. Desperate people do desperate things.

My Bold= What an utter load of tripe, so Israel is now according to you on line with Hitler, Pol Pot, all the african states where mass murders have taken place and not foregetting the recent issues in the Balkans, do you understand the true meaning of mass murder. Do you understand the true figures of the 'Holocaust' where millions who weren't attacking anyone were murdered?.

The Holocaust victime weren't attacking anyone unlike the Arabs who on a daily basis 'Poke the tiger in the ear'.

Propaganda doesn't wash.

Archived