Israel 'collectively punishes' entire population

To bassman, being different to us means you are backward.
No I don't I've stated why they are backward when kept under the control of religious system with a medieavl mentality.

The way that up to now the Arabs act, speak, live and dress is a classic example of living in the past.

Thankfully with the advent of modern communications they've seen how the modern world lives and the younger Arabs are throwing off the yolk having seen how they've been hoowinked and deprived for so long.

I should have said, "the attacking countries".

In other words, they don't give a toss what happens to them as long as they hurt Israel.

Israel should be prepared for that.

Don't you think that with the way the Arab world is going at the moment the tinpot leaders won't be able to con the younger generations any longer, these younger people will not swallow the garbage fed to them about Israel and be more concerned about improving their lot instead of being used as suicide bomb/cannon fodder for religious nuts.

Sadly only too true. The Israelis and the rest of the world should take note of the unrest in many of the Arab countries and plan for a peaceful future otherwise scores may be settled in a chaotic world that middle East has a potential to be without the sell out dictators. Desperate people do desperate things.
Just remember Israel is a true nuclear power if the Arabs or anyone else pushes them too hard the consequences will be dire.

I can only think of two Arab leaders who'd have shown the restraint Israel has, those being King Hussein Of Jordan and Anwar Sadat of Egypt.

My warning is 'Don't Poke The Tigers Ear Too Hard'.

Just remember Israel is a true nuclear power if the Arabs or anyone else pushes them too hard the consequences will be dire.

I can only think of two Arab leaders who'd have shown the restraint Israel has, those being King Hussein Of Jordan and Anwar Sadat of Egypt.

My warning is 'Don't Poke The Tigers Ear Too Hard'.

Do they bleed?

Don't you think that with the way the Arab world is going at the moment the tinpot leaders won't be able to con the younger generations any longer, these younger people will not swallow the garbage fed to them about Israel and be more concerned about improving their lot instead of being used as suicide bomb/cannon fodder for religious nuts.
History has proven that you cannot keep an educated population subdued. The Shah of Iran was the first to suffer this scenario. He raised his country's education standard comparable to that of France. The public was astute enough to see what the Americans were doing to their country and wanted freedom from an external power's grasp. Such is the nature of extreme reaction to an extreme situation that the Iranians are still suffering. Imagine that same thing happening ten times over in various other Arab countries where the leaders have been mere puppets to the Americans and you will see what I mean. Israel is only able to manipulate situation with help of the Americans and the sell out leaders of the Arabs. The corrupt leaders out of the way and there is real danger Israel will be surrounded by many Irans, all willing to do things differently. Remember the Arabs only have to be lucky once. Antagonism is not the solution but peace is the way forward.

Imagine that same thing happening ten times over in various other Arab countries where the leaders have been mere puppets to the Americans and you will see what I mean. Israel is only able to manipulate situation with help of the Americans and the sell out leaders of the Arabs.

Which Arab countries, most of the munitions supplied to the Arabs were from Iron Curtain countries.:roll:

We may have a discussion if you are prepared to stop being rude and repeating propaganda. The Iranians have proven the opposite by surviving despite sanctions and hostilities directed at them

My Bold= You call executing Homosexuals survivng or the sexism that exists in iran survivng.

You're the one repeating propoganda.

Which Arab countries, most of the munitions supplied to the Arabs were from Iron Curtain countries.:roll:
Don't underestimate the resilience of a free spirit. Sixty years of murder and mayhem and they are still fighting back should be a warning.

Archived