Is it OK to compliment a stranger?

It is nice to get compliments but some people take it to another level with their er creepy behaviour. I once had a chap approach me who said something nice ;) but then took my hand & kissed it & would not let go!

I can see how, "Nice tits" may be unwelcome while in boots but, if that's all they're wearing, I can understand a guy saying it.

Sparrows like breadcrumbs, blackbirds like worms, chickens like corn and tits like coconuts.

If you would like to compliment a well-endowed strange lady (and you don't want to get your face slapped) just say 'Sparrows like breadcrumbs.'

bloody feminist ******s!!

why don't they lock themselves in a cupboard away from men and let the rest of us who like being made to feel pretty get on about our day.

I like being complimented and I like gentlemanly gestures, like having a door opened for me.

Women's groups can go jump - they are ruining it for everyone

Equality in employment and voting = good.

women have to want more - men aren't allowed to know what they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FNXkY9VZY

Totally depends on the manner its given. I am spoken for but often compliment a good looking woman. I'm not a looker but dont do it in a slimy way - I am telling a good looking girl she is but I think there is a certain none threatening tone that goes with the bethrothed mans comments that makes them truly well received not slimy!

Lol, with your girlfriend standing right next to you? Bet that goes down well! :hihi:

bloody feminist ******s!!

why don't they lock themselves in a cupboard away from men and let the rest of us who like being made to feel pretty get on about our day.

I like being complimented and I like gentlemanly gestures, like having a door opened for me.

Women's groups can go jump - they are ruining it for everyone

Equality in employment and voting = good.

women have to want more - men aren't allowed to know what they want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FNXkY9VZY

Nothing like a bit of hyperbole, eh?

Archived