Not at all voters - why don't you vote?

I've missed some council elections and will probably miss more in the future. I'm not so interested in local politics and have always been happy in the past to have either a lib-dem (not any more...) or a labour council. I'll definitely vote this time, and will probably vote in all elections as long as this government is in power.

I always vote in general elections. I get very excited!

Also the title of Ken Livingstone's autobiography and obviously nothing more than a hoary old cliche or he wouldn't have devoted his life to it.

cushy number for him, but I think it was actually some other dude from 18th century who famously said it first, I can't be arsed googling, but it's like asking why do Monkeys eat bananas, people who crave power are attracted to certain jobs, and they're most likely to be corrupted, the best people to have in power are those that crave it the least, ie monkeys..

So if Callaghan had won in 79 would Britain still be much as it is now? How about if Attlee had lost in 45?

You mean voting doesn't change the things you want changing.

yes it would be the same, as so would the politicains,as explained above ^

Archived