Packhorse Inn Little Longstone

ed88

I was in the Packhorse Inn the other day, enjoying their excellent food, when I Noticed a strange painting on the wall. It turned out to be the painting from Goodfellas that Tommy's mum shows them.

Does anybody know why this painting is in the pub? I wish I had asked the staff there, but it's driving me mad from curiosity.

I was in the Packhorse Inn the other day, enjoying their excellent food, when I Noticed a strange painting on the wall. It turned out to be the painting from Goodfellas that Tommy's mum shows them.

Does anybody know why this painting is in the pub? I wish I had asked the staff there, but it's driving me mad from curiosity.

Don't ask, remember what happened to Tommy. :gag:

• 3 months later...

Hi! The picture was drawn by the current Landlord, David Cooper. That is why it is displayed in the pub!

Archived