Terry from Brookside charged with murder

Ooh I've met him! He was very nice at the time. I'm building up my collection of celebrity murder photos with me! (I've also got Hugh from the Housemartins!) :help:

It's only a matter of time before Stu Francis and Timmy Mallet do someone.

He's a loose cannon that one! :hihi:

I would hazard a guess at the victim's family.

Duh, Betty - obviously them. But it's usual for the starter of a thread to actually have something to say about something.

So, I repeat my question to the OP - what of it?

Duh, Betty - obviously them. But it's usual for the starter of a thread to actually have something to say about something.

I can't answer that bit, I was just offering you an answer to your other question, 'Who cares?'.

Anyway, you're welcome.

What of it! well he you go - I'm pretty surprised that a well known actor in the Liverpool area would do such a thing.

Is that okay for you?

If you havent anything to input regarding the thread, run along child.

What of it! well he you go - I'm pretty surprised that a well known actor in the Liverpool area would do such a thing.

Is that okay for you?

If you havent anything to input regarding the thread, run along child.

I'm not surprised at all. I'd lay a tenner that this murder was to do with the drugs trade.

Hugh from the Housemartins was only done for firebombing a house and assault (OK it was with an axe , but no one died!) :o

Ah ok, I stand:) corrected, he only tried to kill someone- as I say, watch out for Mallet's mallet and Stu Francis,"Ooh I could crush a grape" not an idle threat that you know.

Archived