The "Wedding". Is anybody actually interested ?

Infact lets never protest against anything, lets just keep funding the royals and keeping quiet. That makes sense.

Nevermind that the royal family bring in FAR more money to this country in tourism revenues than they are given by the sate.

But lets not let the facts get in the way of a flawed argument shall we?

Nevermind that the royal family bring in FAR more money to this country in tourism revenues than they are given by the sate.

Besides which I understand that Prince Charles pays more tax through his Duchy of Cornwall estate than the entire cost to the nation of the entire Royal family anyhow.

lmao spot on hun

people don't like the facts....coz it makes them look silly

So without the Royals tourists wouldn't come? No-one would still want to visit Buck Palace or The Tower of London for example?

We could still sell teddy bears dressed as Beefeaters and tat like that without there having to be actual royals.

France had the best idea, they still somehow manage to attract tourists.

So without the Royals tourists wouldn't come? No-one would still want to visit Buck Palace or The Tower of London for example?

We could still sell teddy bears dressed as Beefeaters and tat like that without there having to be actual royals.

Yes i would say that without the crown jewels being in the tower of london no-one would go there as it would just be a rather large empty castle in the middle of london, and without the royals being in buckingham palace its just a large empty house- so i would say that tourist numbers would drop conciderably.

Unless you want to keep the crown jewels in the tower and the fixtures and fittings in the palace??

In that case it would make your dislike of the royal family a personal issue rather than a ideological issue- which doesn't really sound as convincing does it?

"lets get rid of them because . . . . . . well- i don't like them"

hhhhmmmmm?

I think we should all go to London to the wedding....Well we have all paid for it with our taxes LOL

Actually the royal family are paying for the wedding- we are just paying for the security as per normal?

Archived