The "Wedding". Is anybody actually interested ?

I'm loving the Royal Distraction, it tells me that theres something coming which the government don't want me to focus on...:hihi:

Yes everytime unemployment reaches an all time high, we are given a war or a royal wedding to take our mind off it. It doesn't matter that we are in midst of economic doom, hey we'll spend thousands on a farce including £150,000 giving a face lift to the hotel room Kate Middleton is spending night before wedding in. Why can't she stay at home with family like the rest of us?:roll::roll:

Liz, I just came across this on Twitter. Clearly some kind of satire on your 'President'? I would have PMed it but your inbox is full.

Has he just stood down or something? Do you have a coalition over there?

We don't have a president. We have a Prime Minister. There is a general election on May 2nd so there is a lot of finger pointing. I will empty my inbox.

Yes everytime unemployment reaches an all time high, we are given a war or a royal wedding to take our mind off it. It doesn't matter that we are in midst of economic doom, hey we'll spend thousands on a farce including £150,000 giving a face lift to the hotel room Kate Middleton is spending night before wedding in. Why can't she stay at home with family like the rest of us?:roll::roll:

WE are not spending the money, the Royal's are. It is THEIR money to spend how they wish. All money belongs to the Queen, her face is on it to prove it. She only lends it to us. You should be more grateful!:|

Archived