The "Wedding". Is anybody actually interested ?

"Yeah, im really looking forward to it actually" I suggest you get LIFE !!

Thanks for that, and im happy to report that i have a life, a blummin good one actually- are you jealous that i can be happy for 2 people who are obviously in love, they just happen to be part of our royal family :D

So whats your excuse for being so bitter?

It seems some people are so uninterested in the wedding that they feel the need to discuss just how uninterested they are on internet forums. You'd think that true disinterest would manifest itself somewhat differently, wouldn't you?:huh:

How very true!

It seems some people are so uninterested in the wedding that they feel the need to discuss just how uninterested they are on internet forums. You'd think that true disinterest would manifest itself somewhat differently, wouldn't you?:huh:

:hihi: and I bet they'll all be glued to the TV that day, but of course they'll never admit it :hihi:

"millions" you honestly think so ? I would beg to differ on that !

If besides the UK you take the number of people watching in the rest of Europe, the Commonwealth, the USA and many other countries, yes it's easily millions.

While the time difference may affect many viewers they will without a doubt record it

Archived