The "Wedding". Is anybody actually interested ?

I'm not. But it's a bit like Christmas. You just can't get away from it can you ? The media seem obsesed with "it". Don't they realise some of us out here actually have a "life" and have no interest whatsoever in this tacky and vile circus !

What wedding and why do you want to get away from it?

I'm indifferent, could take it or leave it. I will probably switch the telly on for a few minutes, and then get fed up and go and do something else, or go out.

Each to their own, I say - and of course there is the bonus of ad day off work!

I'm not. But it's a bit like Christmas. You just can't get away from it can you ? The media seem obsesed with "it". Don't they realise some of us out here actually have a "life" and have no interest whatsoever in this tacky and vile circus !

The only place I have seen any mention of it has been on here, and on the BBC news site... It all seems very quiet out there to me? Probably cos people aren't that interested after the grooms mother and aunt tore up any respect the Royal family ever had, and made them just the same as other parasitic families who live off the state and enjoy the media (Jeremy Kyle style)... Glad I have an extra bank holiday though - very welcome!

Archived