Unemployment down

should we have elections until we get a government you like?

I don't like any government but better the devil you know. They should keep going until someone wins outright and stop trying to change subject. The fact is Mr Forehead knows he has no chance of winning, but the longer he holds out, the worse it will be for him when he does call one.

I don't like any government but better the devil you know. They should keep going until someone wins outright and stop trying to change subject. The fact is Mr Forehead knows he has no chance of winning, but the longer he holds out, the worse it will be for him when he does call one.

i think you are getting a bit confused. im not changing any subject, you made the comment about calling an election, i on the other hand pointed out how well wednesday1's previous predictions had gone thats all.

in terms of mr forehead, you may be right but that doesn't mean we should go to an instant election as otherwise we would be electing a new government every 6 months. we especially should not call an election just because a bunch of crybaby voters didn't get their way.

hate the government, protest about them, challenge them, but do not make such silly claims that an election should be called or try and rewrite history as you will just appear to be ill informed and so people will not listen to you.

i think you are getting a bit confused. im not changing any subject, you made the comment about calling an election, i on the other hand pointed out how well wednesday1's previous predictions had gone thats all.

in terms of mr forehead, you may be right but that doesn't mean we should go to an instant election as otherwise we would be electing a new government every 6 months. we especially should not call an election just because a bunch of crybaby voters didn't get their way.

hate the government, protest about them, challenge them, but do not make such silly claims that an election should be called or try and rewrite history as you will just appear to be ill informed and so people will not listen to you.

I don't exactly remember Cyclops man dashing to call an election when he was 20 points down in the polls. So why should Mr Forehead be expected to be any different especially as the polls show him to be far a more respected party leader than Mr Bean.

I don't exactly remember Cyclops man dashing to call an election when he was 20 points down in the polls. So why should Mr Forehead be expected to be any different especially as the polls show him to be far a more respected party leader than Mr Bean.

the simple answer is he shouldn't. in terms of brown, he had even less credibility as pm because he hadn't gone to the polls as the leader and bliar had stated categorically he would serve a full term. the voter was sold short when brown became pm and really should have called an election but it was his prerogative and he chose not too. currently i see no reason to have another election so soon and the only people calling for it are those loyal to a party that has been left out in the cold. labour is left without much media attention as the usual political debate is currently between the tories and libdems while labour are stuck on the sidelines with little impact.

the simple answer is he shouldn't. in terms of brown, he had even less credibility as pm because he hadn't gone to the polls as the leader and bliar had stated categorically he would serve a full term. the voter was sold short when brown became pm and really should have called an election but it was his prerogative and he chose not too. currently i see no reason to have another election so soon and the only people calling for it are those loyal to a party that has been left out in the cold. labour is left without much media attention as the usual political debate is currently between the tories and libdems while labour are stuck on the sidelines with little impact.

Labour must be doing something right anarchist oops! WaX, as they are 7 points ahead in the polls!

Labour soon sorted out the economic growth that the conservatives left them.

Oh yes, I forgot about the economic growth under the tories where everything is sold off and the entire country grinds to a halt because nobody can get the services they want and introduce policies that stuff the country right some 28 years down the line e.g. the recent banking crisis.

Oh yes, I forgot about the economic growth under the tories where everything is sold off and the entire country grinds to a halt because nobody can get the services they want and introduce policies that stuff the country right some 28 years down the line e.g. the recent banking crisis.

Nice rant, I hope it made you feel better but I was talking about the economic condition of the country in 1997.

Also you give a very good argument for not voting Labour, as after 13 years in power much of it with a huge mandate for change, it doesn't seem that they were able to get a grip on running the country as their supporters still blame the Tories for much of today's problems, when the truth we're where we are due to economic miss management for the last few years of the Labour's time in power.

Nice rant, I hope it made you feel better but I was talking about the economic condition of the country in 1997.

Also you give a very good argument for not voting Labour, as after 13 years in power much of it with a huge mandate for change, it doesn't seem that they were able to get a grip on running the country as their supporters still blame the Tories for much of today's problems, when the truth we're where we are due to economic miss management for the last few years of the Labour's time in power.

Are you dim??? We are in the mess because of the Bankers who caused a WORLDWIDE recession.

Archived