Unemployment down

Are you dim??? We are in the mess because of the Bankers who caused a WORLDWIDE recession.

I know it's comforting for you to think that, but we were running a deficit before the banking crisis. Brown gambled on winning the election with a spending spree funded with a spending deficit, during an economic downturn. Call me dim if you want, but that says more about you than anything else worthwhile, but I class that as economic miss-management.

The credit crunch only compounded this incompetence, it didn't cause it.

I know it's comforting for you to think that, but we were running a deficit before the banking crisis. Brown gambled on winning the election with a spending spree funded with a spending deficit, during an economic downturn. Call me dim if you want, but that says more about you than anything else worthwhile, but I class that as economic miss-management.

The credit crunch only compounded this incompetence, it didn't cause it.

That isn't what The Govenor of the Bank of England says. (not exactly a dyed in the wool Labour supporter)

Here it is again:

'The price of this financial crisis is being borne by people who absolutely did not cause it'.

"Now is the period when the cost is being paid, I'm surprised that the degree of public anger has not been greater than it has."

That isn't what The Govenor of the Bank of England says. (not exactly a dyed in the wool Labour supporter)

Here it is again:

'The price of this financial crisis is being borne by people who absolutely did not cause it'.

"Now is the period when the cost is being paid, I'm surprised that the degree of public anger has not been greater than it has."

The governor said a lot of things, such as the great need for spending cuts and tax rises in 2009, he also criticised Gordon Brown over the budget deficit. Was he right about this as well?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/6645067/Mervyn-King-criticises-Gordon-Brown-over-budget-deficit.html

Labour must be doing something right anarchist oops! WaX, as they are 7 points ahead in the polls!

yes I am an anarchist, but that doesn't mean I cant comment on current affairs. you may think that all anarchists are the criminal types you see hijacking protests and smashing up buildings in london. they are not really anarchist's wednesday1, they are just thugs and idiots with chips the size of walruses on their shoulders and who are actually just jealous of other peoples money.

on the polls subject, i would say labour are doing anything right at the moment, they are hardly vocal at all and of the shadow cabinet there are only a tiny number of recognisable faces. what is happening is the government is doing a lot wrong. this would normally split those floating or should i call them floater voters between the opposing parties but as there is only one, this 7 point lead is nothing in reality plus we have another 4 more years in which time the government could easily gain more favor and labour could also dump ed and get a real leader worthy of challenging the pm.

but then again they could all disappear up their own backsides by then which would get my vote any day of the week.

Are you dim??? We are in the mess because of the Bankers who caused a WORLDWIDE recession.

wednesday1, can you answer me this, if the banking crisis caused the entire worldwide recession* why is the national debt close to £1trillion when the bank bailout totaled in the region of £150-200 billion. what happened to all that other money? did brown lose it the same way he did when he sold all our gold for a song?

* it was not a worldwide recession as only a small percentage of nations fell victim to the banking crisis while others remained in growth.

i wouldn't call people dim when you actually have little understanding of the facts. he in glass houses and all my friend.

Archived