What about an anti monarchy party for the royal wedding?

would you support a Sheffield "not the royal wedding" party?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. would you support a Sheffield "not the royal wedding" party?

• yes
    • no

I'm sure the hospitals ect will be open

I don't think you can simply walk into a hospital and start working there (whether for free or not);).

Most places require some form of basic training (even for volunteer work).

I don't think you can simply walk into a hospital and start working there (whether for free or not);).

Most places require some form of basic training (even for volunteer work).

It's only the 13th today. There's still time to sign up and get basic training :hihi:

There's still time to sign up and get basic training :hihi:

Oh, I'll just nip to the NGH and volunteer to be a brain surgeon, after all, a couple of weeks basic training will be fine:D.

Oh, I'll just nip to the NGH and volunteer to be a brain surgeon, after all, a couple of weeks basic training will be fine:D.

Maybe I should go for something a little less ambitious; maybe open heart surgeon.

Maybe I should go for something a little less ambitious; maybe open heart surgeon.

Are you good at making cuts? I'm glad to see someone is getting into the spirit of the big society. I hear Lord Ashcroft and Phillip Green were round at the Northern General helping change the beds on the geriatric ward the other day.

Archived