121 members have voted

1. 1. immigration, what would you want?

• as it is now
    • 1980's level, tens of thousands
    • no immigration at all for ten years
    • only a very limited very selective policy

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The Flower Estate and lots of other Sheffield Estates got pulled down. Why? Ten years later, green belt land is needed for building more houses. So why were they pulled down in the first place?

The Government and The Sheffield City Council love to waste taxpayers' money.

They are now saying, when my children have left home, that the Government will not pay HB/LHA for a 3-bedroomed house: only for a 1 bedroomed house.

In recent years, there have been 1million immigrants and there are 800.000 homeless. If they had not let-in the immigrants in the first place, there would be 200.000 surplus houses and no-one homeless.

I'm not giving-up my house. I spent £1000s to get it the way I like it. Why am I told to get out? We need it for a bigger family. It's not my fault that there's a shortage, after they let all those people into this country and pulled down lots of Sheffield. They should put the British people first and stop making mistakes like pulling down houses(((((from my post i think it belongs here to ))))))

There's no option to vote for more immigration in your poll.

Robbert the council houses were pulled down because they were so badly maintained (by the council, who knows where the rent money went?) that it was cheaper to demolish & rebuild than bring them up to an acceptable standard. Why weren't more built & why weren't the old ones maintained properly are the right questions to ask.

The country would be poorer if we didn't let immigrants in. About 40-50 years ago native English people decided to stop producing enough kids to support the old ones. The country would be crippled without immigrant labour to fill the gap.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8450083/Vince-Cable-David-Camerons-immigration-claims-risk-inflaming-extremism.html

tens of thousands instead of hundreds of thousands, well its a start.

my own policy would be to end all immigration from anywhere.

for ten years.

I would aswell, however it will never happen. All the big 3 want mass immigration to continue.

There's no option to vote for more immigration in your poll.

Robbert the council houses were pulled down because they were so badly maintained (by the council, who knows where the rent money went?) that it was cheaper to demolish & rebuild than bring them up to an acceptable standard. Why weren't more built & why weren't the old ones maintained properly are the right questions to ask.

The country would be poorer if we didn't let immigrants in. About 40-50 years ago native English people decided to stop producing enough kids to support the old ones. The country would be crippled without immigrant labour to fill the gap.

Hence over a million youth unemployed. Great idea.

I'd like to see stringent tests on immigration. Make it more like Australia, where people can only come in on strict VISA's and fill shortages in skilledjobs.

I think they call it 'skilled' visa. This is something we forgot when the govt started letting in all and sundry to sponge off the welfare system, fill up social housing and flood an already overcrowded job market.

I'd like to see stringent tests on immigration. Make it more like Australia, where people can only come in on strict VISA's and fill shortages in skilledjobs.

I think they call it 'skilled' visa. This is something we forgot when the govt started letting in all and sundry to sponge off the welfare system, fill up social housing and flood an already overcrowded job market.

Never ever happen. The big three want millions more in. Cheap labour or enhanced voting pool or cultural Marxism. Only way this insanity will end is when civil unrest gets out of control. By then it's going to be way to late.

Never ever happen. The big three want millions more in. Cheap labour or enhanced voting pool or cultural Marxism. Only way this insanity will end is when civil unrest gets out of control. By then it's going to be way to late.

Don't know what the answer is then. No other credible party left.

Archived