Cameron's immigration speech

immigration, what would you want?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. immigration, what would you want?

• as it is now
    • 1980's level, tens of thousands
    • no immigration at all for ten years
    • only a very limited very selective policy

I am asking you if we have in this country one million illegal immigrants?

..and I'm telling you I don't know, but you said previously that it was in the 'millions' which was the point I was challenging.

This is why immigration is out of control, discuss it and get attacked. Hence no debate. Will it take mass civil unrest? Cities burning before the insanity is dealt with?

Oh dear there's that persecution complex again, it's epidemic in the right wing community.

Before you take your bat home, I said earlier that your sensational statements weren't helping the discussion, the fact you'd prefer to raise the rabble rather than discuss them properly is more a reflection on you than your detractors..now, can we get back to having some fun at your expense please? :hihi:

You said we had 'millions', now you're not sure?

I am very sure, I am just trying to point out each area of the mass unchecked unskilled immigration. I decided to start with the one million illegal immigrants. Knowing even illegal immigration will be ignored by some on here.

I am very sure, I am just trying to point out each area of the mass unchecked unskilled immigration. I decided to start with the one million illegal immigrants. Knowing even illegal immigration will be ignored by some on here.

This was your post, the one I said I'd agree with if it were true, remember?

Immigration is one thing, mass unchecked unskilled unneeded immigration in the millions is insanity.

So far you've been unable to provide any evidence of it being true, you also (deliberately) failed to point your wizened finger at illegal rather than legal immigrants, you only mention it now. I don't think many people here support illegal immigration into this country.

Archived