Delaney's Music Bar

TheSharpCuts

Hi,

Would you consider "Mark IV" for a gig? We've played West Street Live, Trippets & New Barrack Tavern amongst others.

Our demo can be found online at www dot mkiv-band dot info

Si K

We highly reccommend this band from playing WSL! They're back this Friday (tomorrow) 2nd September too!

• 3 weeks later...
Went in on Friday nite there was a band on and it was packed out seems to be really popular.

That'll be Reasons to be Cheerful. They're a quality punk covers band and I'm not surprised they had a good crowd. We had a gig of our own so couldn't go but I'd recommend them to anyone who was growing up in the late 70s / early 80s.

May I humbly recommend you have another look on the 4th November?

• 3 months later...

Is there a website for Reasons To Be Cheerful band?;)

That'll be Reasons to be Cheerful. They're a quality punk covers band and I'm not surprised they had a good crowd. We had a gig of our own so couldn't go but I'd recommend them to anyone who was growing up in the late 70s / early 80s.

May I humbly recommend you have another look on the 4th November?

• 1 year later...

Blues Jam Night every Wednesday. Come along and blow the Blues away. All gear is provided even a Kit.

---------- Post added 14-05-2013 at 11:17 ----------

Wednesday15th - Blues Jam Night. All gear provided.

Thursday 16th - Local Band Jam

Friday17th - artificial Construct featuring several bands and DJ set from Carlos Blacks.

Saturday-18th R.S.Q. band featuring Rob Coyne. Classic big band, jazz and swing .

All gigs are free entry 8pm-late

Sunday19th . The Screaming Kidneys live at 4pm-8pm. BBQ FROM 2PM KIDS ALLOWED

Archived