Gym Buddy needed.

Anyone interested?

Ive not been going long so to say im a novice is probably an insult to novices?

But im keen so is anyone up for it?

Why would you want to go with anyone :confused: I don't want to even talk to anyone when I go, maybe it's because I hate going :hihi:

Why would you want to go with anyone :confused: I don't want to even talk to anyone when I go, maybe it's because I hate going :hihi:

For a fair proportion of those who hate going, making an appointment to go with somebody else makes them actually turn up, whereas they may find a reason not to go if they were going by themselves.

I'm pretty good at getting myself to the gym 5 days a week, but that's just because I'm too stubborn to not go when I've made weight loss and getting a bit fitter a priority in my life, but it would still add to my willpower if I had someone else to be answerable to.

That's not an offer Closet Guy, just an explanation of why people like having gym buddies :)

Sorry. Info is a little sparce in that op..lol

Right, i go to don valley stadium gym mainly in the mornings for about an hour. I go between 3 and 6 times a week depending on my rota and how fat i feel

I cant go running so much at the mo, recvovering from a foot op and whilst its ok for gym work and some treadmill running its not yet ready for hard paths or uneven surfaces.

Thanks for the offer tho, Tipex. If its still open as soon as im 100% id love to take you upon it.

:)

Medusa,

Im gutted!!!:(

Archived