Should UGG boots be banned?

Should UGG boots be banned  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Should UGG boots be banned

• Yes
    • Only in summer
    • Only with tracksuits
    • No

Banning comfy footwear because you don't like the style is very very silly.

I notice that thanks to a DMCA copyright complaint by the makers of Ugg boots, Google has been forced to list their complaint on their search results page... including a handy list of online retailers where you can get fake Ugg boots (presumably at a more reasonable price). Not sure whether that will help Ugg's sales or not - lol

Ah, we see so many posts saying people hate UGGs but look, the No is beating Yes. Vital information this ;)

There are many other forms of footwear that look uglier.... Wellies, flip flops, shoes with ridiculously high heels, sensible shoes.. etc..

I think people don't like Ugg boots because they are expensive and it is sour grapes.

I think people don't like Ugg boots because they are expensive and it is sour grapes.

No, it's beause they are the most unflattering fad footwear ladies can wear, unless you find elephants feet attractive. And they look even worse on men.

I like them but wouldn't pay full price for a pair. I put they should be banned in summer, I saw someone walking a dog in a pair last weekend and they looked like they were about to melt!

Ah, we see so many posts saying people hate UGGs but look, the No is beating Yes. Vital information this ;)

You just have to walk around town to see that many, many, people obviously like to wear them. They probably do look a bit rubbish, as do all tracksuits, but if they are comfortable then that is all that matters, really.

Is there a voting poll ? Im a yes AND a no on this, so that means Im not sure. I dont wear them myself but I must say No.1. They look VERY comfortable , :) and No.2. They look VERY ugly.:gag:

Yes, I agree, but funnely the few girls I've seen wearing them are not so good looking themselves, anyone else noticed that ?

Maybe it's so people look down instead of looking at their face.

Do people really like wearing them, or just want a pair because everyone else has a pair? And because you can buy knock offs for £40 off some scally on Facebook? Same with Barbour jackets, I don't like them either but everyone seems to want to buy one (as long as someones selling them for £50)

Archived