What are we going to do when the oil runs out

Sorry but it's bull. That simply won't work.

You either have to find something more reactive than oxygen (And your ONLY option is fluorine) or you will have to put energy in to split the water.

Simple as that.

The laws of thermodynamics do not apply on this forum. :hihi:

'Petrol makes sparks?' How?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

OK im not a petrol-head but i know somewhere between when the petrol enters the tank to when the car starts to move it meets some spark plugs and creates a combustion explosion to shift the pistons.:suspect:

OK im not a petrol-head but i know somewhere between when the petrol enters the tank to when the car starts to move it meets some spark plugs and creates a combustion explosion to shift the pistons.:suspect:

Unless the car uses diesel which is very common now. :)

Sorry but it's bull. That simply won't work.

You either have to find something more reactive than oxygen (And your ONLY option is fluorine) or you will have to put energy in to split the water.

Simple as that.

So Chlorine is less reactive than oxygen?

Clearly :-)

I'm still waiting to see how the water powered car works - it's gone very quiet. Perhaps it doesnt actually, y'know... work? :suspect:

The original statement was that there are other alternatives to oil but the government are keeping them off the market until they need them.

Archived